SOLASOLV Anti Glare Sunscreens
The original anti-glare roller screen for navigation bridge windows.
The SOLASOLV® brand name has grown to be internationally recognised for Reliable Performance, Quality, Support & Service.
The most effective and reliable sun protection available for newbuilds, refits, upgrades and conversions.
Quality Assurance: Features of SOLASOLV® screens include:
- Comply With Marine Regulations - ISO 8468:1995 M Notice 760, MSSN No. 1419 1998.
- Instantly Retractable - In accordance with IMO 184.108.40.206.6 for Removable Screens
- Type Approved - SOLASOLV® screens are the only brand available to be Type Approved by Lloyds, DNV and ABS.
- Quality Assured Products - Grade ‘A’ quality components and finish with a SEVEN year warranty, including parts and labour.
- Quality Assured Manufacturer - Approved to SSMQA standards.
- Choice of Shade Film Colours - gold, silver, grey, bronze.
- Choice of Aluminium Profile Colours - over 400 shades.
- Choice of Operating Systems - manual, battery operated, electric, remote controlled.
- Suitable for use on any Type of Vessel - from cruise ships to tugs.
- Custom Made - to your exact dimensions and specifications.
- Flexible application - suitable for most shapes, angles and sizes of window.
- Easy To Install and Simple To Operate - one complete unit with instructions and all fittings supplied.
- No Maintenance - an additional feature of the SOLASOLV® screen is a hidden brush system incorporated into the cassette headbox which cleans the back of the shade film as it is raised or lowered.
- Free Spare Parts - with every order for peace of mind.
ROLASOLV Marine Interior Blinds
Keep your passengers comfortable
As the comfort and well-being of passengers and crew on board vessels becomes increasingly important there is more demand for high quality, marine certified interior items. Available in both lightweight and heavy duty systems, the ROLASOLV® range is available in a wide choice of high quality flame retardant fabrics all with BS5438 flame spread certification. Ideal for ships and offshore vessels including ferries, cruise ships, rigs, platforms, flotels, FPSO’s and specialist accommodation vessels.
ROLASOLV Features include:
- An extensive range from one specialist supplier
- A huge choice of high performance flame retardant fabrics
- High quality and reliable products Type Approved by DNV
- Colour co-ordinated aluminium profile available
- Choice of operating systems
- Manufactured for marine use
- Custom-made to order
- Fast and efficient service
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Maintenance free
- Quality assured products with a factory backed guarantee
- Discreet when not in use