Honeycomb Composite Panel Options
High Quality Panels for construction of internal vessel areas
Honeycomb composite panels can be used for the following areas:
- Lining & Partitions
- Ceiling & Floor
- Tables & Furniture
HIVE Brand Aluminium Honeycomb panel
HIVE panels are pre-painted, or clad sheets with a hexagonal Aluminium honeycomb core, constructed from high performance materials. These panels are lightweight whilst remaining extremely strong. Suitable for indoor or outdoor application.
Options available with stainless steel sheet cladding available in 5-100mm thickness, with various surface finishes including hairline, dull, satin or bead blast.
Stone honeycomb panel options available including 5-8mm polished natural stone in granite, marble or limestone (ideal for wet areas, bathrooms, elevators or table surfaces).
Ideal for hardwearing areas, the Aluminium can also be coated in strong plastic PVDF surface, suitable for wall cladding, partitions or any area likely to experience extensive wear.
- Excellent Flatness
- Remarkable Light-weight and Strong Rigidity
- Excellent Anti-Corrosion
- Strength Superior Heat and Fire Resistances
- Numerous marine Approvals
- Lightweight panel for military ship & yachts
- External & Internal Wall Cladding
- Interior decoration & decorative roofing
- Transport such as Train & Vehicles
- C-class Bulkheads
- Display & Clean-room Partitions & Ceiling
- Furniture, Table & Partitions